After 35 years in the restaurant business, Gary LeBlanc founded Mercy Chefs. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, Gary realized the difference a good hot meal makes in someone’s life. Thru Mercy Chefs, He began serving restaurant-quality meals in disaster zones on a large scale across the world. Tune in to hear Gary’s stories of relief efforts he has been a part of in disaster zones.
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR2 1-16-21 (SEASON 12 EPISODE 5)
- The Tom Dupree Show with Kassie and Jason Bennett HOUR1 11-16-21 (SEASON 12 EPISODE 4)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR 2 –1-09-21 (Season 12 Episode 3)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR 1 with Wanda Alger 1-09-21 (Season 12 Episode 2)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR1 1-02-2021 with David Howell (SEASON 12 EPISODE 1)