After 35 years in the restaurant business, Gary LeBlanc founded Mercy Chefs. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, Gary realized the difference a good hot meal makes in someone’s life. Thru Mercy Chefs, He began serving restaurant-quality meals in disaster zones on a large scale across the world. Tune in to hear Gary’s stories of relief efforts he has been a part of in disaster zones.
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR1 4/17/21 (Season 12 Episode 26)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR2 4/17/21 (Season 12 Episode 27)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR2 4/10/21 (Season 12 Episode 25)
- The Tom Dupree Show with David Curry- Open Doors USA HOUR1 4/10/21 (Season 12 Episode 24)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR1 4/03/21 (Season 12 Episode 22)