Coming from a farming background in California, Rob Perez started working in the restaurant business in his teen years. He then went on to work developing the brands of Hard Rock Cafe, Disney, and ESPN Zone. Perez came to Lexington to work for Thomas and King, the owners of the Applebees franchise. Always knowing he wanted to have his own restaurant, Rob and Diane Perez opened Saul Good and then social enterprise …DV8 Kitchen. Tune in to hear about Rob Perez’s journey.
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR1 4/17/21 (Season 12 Episode 26)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR2 4/17/21 (Season 12 Episode 27)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR2 4/10/21 (Season 12 Episode 25)
- The Tom Dupree Show with David Curry- Open Doors USA HOUR1 4/10/21 (Season 12 Episode 24)
- The Tom Dupree Show HOUR1 4/03/21 (Season 12 Episode 22)